Friday, May 24, 2013

Love You...Love Summer Stories!


Hello!  I am so excited to share my layout with you today!  The summer stories collection has really captured my heart.  LOVE this collection!!   The colors and patterns of the paper are so fun and versatile.  And oh my ... the embellishments... I am giddy.  On this page I used the brads, chipboard pieces, stickers, die cuts and buttons.  How I adore them all!

Today I also wanted to share a fun tip on photographing kids.  I subject my children to the camera constantly and boy do they get SICK of me.  Ha!  So I now have to make sure it is FUN for them so that they WANT to have their pictures taken and I can happily capture the memories.  The night I took these photos, my girls were playing on the rocks.  Each rock had a name "Wiggly Rock" and "Snail Rock" and when they stepped on certain rocks they had a task...like "Singing Rock" where they sang a tune.  My personal favorite rock was "Picture Rock" where they sat to have their picture taken.  They sat for one quick photo when they arrived at this rock...this was my favorite rock!  So if your kids are like mine and don't always want to have their pictures taken, try turning it into a fun game!



Here is a close up of my layout.  I love the chipboard tag piece!!








Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have FUN capturing your memories!!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...